Bringing the industry together to exploit market opportunities
Texcare Asia and China Laundry Expo 2020 (TXCA & CLE) successfully closed its doors on 16th October in Shanghai. The exhibition gathered a total of 14,413 visitors and 122 exhibitors in a hall space of over 10,000 sqm. Being the only major exhibition in the global textile care industry in 2020, the fair stimulated market recovery and boosted market confidence through its platform and activities. The fair's success demonstrated the eagerness of industry players to seek new business opportunities after the pandemic.
Focusing on the future, leading suppliers and manufacturers use the TXCA & CLE platform to seek business partners and new opportunities in the growth areas that are driving business post pandemic, including medical laundry, sanitation solutions, automation and intelligent laundry.
At its 2021 edition, TXCA & CLE will once again converge the full spectrum of laundry industry professionals at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre, building a win-win business platform for industry stakeholders, experts and buyers to conduct business over an extensive range of high-end products and advanced technologies.
Fair facts in 2021
• Exhibition space: over 25,000 sqm (expected)
• Over 250 exhibitors from 25 countries and regions
• Over 20,000 industry professionals and buyers
• Supported by about 100 domestic and international associations
• High-quality concurrent events and activities
• Laundry companies and laundry factories
• Laundry stores
• Leather and footwear care stores
• Hotels and catering institutions
• Hospitals and nursing homes
• Railway and airline departments
• Government representatives
• Property management, housekeeping and cleaning companies
• Other institutions with requirements for laundry or cleaning services
• Machinery and equipment manufacturers and distributors